Courses, Workshops & Lectures
I have taught courses and workshops at university level, high schools and festivals as well as for corporate customers. I enjoy teaching and creating unique courses tailored to a specific audience. Topics I can cover include intro to programming and interactive electronics, rapid prototyping, sensor design, haptic feedback design, intro to HCI & interactive systems, wearable and soft electronics etc.
If you would like me to speak at your event, teach a short workshop, or design a course for you, please contact me at paul.strohmeier [at] gmail [dot] com
Prototyping and Product Design
I have 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing and evaluating novel hardware systems.
I can offer the following services:
You have an idea, but are not sure how to pursue it or if it is worth pursuing:
- Help you identify the strengths of your idea, and how to leverage them
- Help you identify the weaknesses of your idea and how to work around them
- Help you identify the biggest technological challenges in your way and how to sidestep or overcome them
Together we will layout a road-map of how to move from your idea to a physical prototype of your minimum viable product.
You know what your minimum viable product is and need a functioning physical prototype to show to customers or investors:
I can build it.
You have a finished prototype and want to know how people use it or you have a product and want to improve on it:
- Identify how to evaluate it in a way that helps you make decisions on future iterations of the design
- Conduct the necessary user studies
- Analyze the data to provide you with the required information to optimize your product
I am always on the lookout for projects that provide me with an interesting challenge or unique opportunities. Pricing is contingent on the specific project and the specific services required. If you wish to hire me please contact me at paul.strohmeier [at] gmail [dot] com.